Company Pride, Noun
- A high or inordinate opinion of one’s own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.
- the state or feeling of being proud.
- a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one’s position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.
- pleasure or satisfaction taken in something done by or belonging to oneself or believed to reflect credit upon oneself: company pride.
- something that causes a person or persons to be proud
Employees love the security and sense of belonging to something and contributing to the cause.
Our customers tell us their employees love the ability to buy the logoed merchandise from their company store and directly over the internet
This is an example of an innovative concept we created to promote company pride.
Which Item do you think would instill the most company pride with your employees?
We Understand The Point Of Promotional Products!